C&R Plumbing and Heating is committed to protecting our community’s health and safety.
As an essential service provider, C&R Plumbing and Heating is continuing to provide plumbing, drain service, heating and cooling services. We are taking extra precautions to ensure our customers and our employees stay safe.
These precautions include:
- Requiring our team to stay home if they are not feeling well or show any symptoms of illness as outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Wearing masks, latex gloves, and shoe covers
- Washing our hands regularly
- Wiping down any surfaces we come in contact with while in your home
- Practicing social distancing while in your home, at our office, and in our communities
- Offering paperless quotes and payment options
- Asking customers to share with us the status of their family’s health
Above all else, we have always focused on offering quality service and customer courtesy. We hope our commitment to following these guidelines gives you peace of mind. If there is anything else we can do to make you feel more comfortable please let us know.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty,
President, C&R Plumbing and Heating